From spacious garden tubs to luxurious custom vanities, who wouldn’t love to relax in their own spa-like bathroom? If you’re in search of bathroom remodel ideas for your home, Booher Remodeling Company is just a phone call away. Serving Indianapolis and the surrounding areas since 1993, we have experience in home renovation and can make your dream bathroom a reality. For more information about our bathroom remodeling services, call us at (317) 852-5546, or read our frequently asked questions.
Give Your Bathroom a New Look
As one of the most used rooms in your house, it’s important to remember that a bathroom’s design can significantly contribute to the resell value of a home. When renovating a bathroom, you should keep in mind the needs of your family as well as those of future buyers. For instance, while you may not feel the need to include a tub, some homeowners do see this as a necessity. So, it’s still wise to install at least one in the house.
Here are some of the options we can customize for your new bathroom:
- Showers and Tubs: Walk-in showers and Jacuzzi tubs are a popular choice for master bathrooms. You can also install a tub/shower combo to make the most out of the space.
- Flooring: A beautiful floor can really set off your bathroom’s style. Booher provides flooring materials that are trendy and durable, including wood, ceramic, marble, granite, laminate, stone, cork, bamboo, cherry, oak, pine, vinyl, and carpet.
- Vanities and Cabinets: When choosing a vanity, consider the details and finish to bring about the right look in your bathroom. At Booher, we install wood vanities of all kinds including birch, cherry, maple, oak, and hickory, as well as different styles — raised panels, arched panels, and flat panels. Storage capacity is also important, so we can custom build a vanity that will fit your space. We even create tailored mirrors to complete the look you’re after.
Schedule Your Bathroom Consultation!
With years of experience in the industry, the experts at Booher are knowledgeable on the latest bathroom remodeling trends and styles. Our bathroom designers can assist you in creating a new bathroom that will not only work for your family, but will also be practical for future homeowners. Whether you’re looking to revive the look of your bathroom with some new hardware and light fixtures or want a complete overhaul to maximize space and storage, Booher Remodeling can accommodate all your designs into a floor plan that will make the room comfortable and functional.
Only the Best Materials for Your Bathroom Remodel
At Booher we believe in doing a job right the first time, which means we only use the best building materials for every bathroom renovation in Indianapolis. You can have confidence in our work, knowing that these trusted brands were used in your home improvement project:
- Flooring: We use hardwood floors manufactured by Bruce, Shaw, Armstrong, or Pergo; tile flooring manufactured by Daltile, Rango, Karastan, or Florida Tile; and carpet manufactured by Shaw, Mohawk, or Karastan.
- Faucets: Our faucets come from Moen, Delta, or Kohler.
- Toilets: Booher installs toilets manufactured by Gerber, Kohler, Mansfield, or Eljer.
- Tubs/Showers: Sterling, Aqua Glass, Eljer, or Jacuzzi bathtubs are available for your new bathroom, and our shower doors are built by El Mustee, Aqua Glass, or Sterling by Kohler.
- Lighting: The light fixtures we use are produced by Patriot, Hunter, Westinghouse, Thomas, Nadair, or Royce.
Whether you’re updating a bathroom or remodeling a kitchen, trust Booher to complete your renovations with smart designs and excellent customer service. Give us a call at (317) 852-5546 to get started. For inspiration, check out our gallery above to see examples of bathroom remodel designs. You can also read reviews to see what some of our satisfied customers have said about us. We serve the Indianapolis and central Indiana area, including Carmel, Fishers, Zionsville, Avon and more.