We’ve got a lighthearted post to help you spot the signs that it’s time to invest in kitchen or bathroom remodeling. At Booher Remodeling Company
, we take quality craftsmanship and customer service seriously, but in an industry like ours, we know having a sense of humor helps lower everyone’s stress levels.
Signs You Need to Consider Home Remodeling
- Your bathroom fixtures are pink and your kitchen appliances are almond-colored, or better yet, avocado green – the colors that were trendy when you last remodeled.
- The cabinets creak so loudly every time you open them that the neighborhood kids are certain your house is haunted.
- You trip on the missing and warped floor tiles so often that you’ve taken to wearing steel-toed shoes in the house.
- Your kitchen windows are so leaky you don’t have to open them to let out the smell when you boil Brussel sprouts. And that’s a good thing since your exhaust fan hasn’t worked in six years.
- You store your Tupperware in the dishwasher because you don’t have enough cupboard space for it.
- All of your silverware stays in the drying rack because the cutlery drawer is jammed shut.
- You refrain from having dinner guests because you’re certain no one wants to eat at the TV tables in your living room.
- You bathe your baby in the sink instead of the bathtub because you’re certain the mildew on the tile grout will make her sick.
- Your old toilet uses 10 gallons of water every time you flush. That’s enough water for a short shower!
- The velour wallpaper in the bathroom is stained and peeling, and you’re pretty sure you remember the same wallpaper in your great aunt Dinah’s living room.
- Universal Pictures contacted you to film a sequel to the movie Psycho in your bathroom.
If your house is screaming out for help, contact
the experts at Booher Remodeling – we’ll help you out of home remodeling despair! To schedule a design consultation
, kitchen remodeling
, or bathroom remodeling
, call us today at (317) 852-5546
. We’ve been uplifting tired kitchens and bathrooms throughout Indiana, including Indianapolis, Carmel, Fishers, Zionsville, Brownsburg, and Avon since 1993.