While it’s lovely to flip through magazines or scroll through Houzz.com
and daydream of luxurious spa bathrooms, the reality is that most of us have a budget to stick to for our home-0remodeling projects. That being said, a budget-friendly bathroom remodel
is absolutely possible! With decades of experience in home remodeling, we at Booher Remodeling Company
have the following suggestions to help you in your quest for a beautiful bathroom renovation that won’t break the bank.
Set a Budget
Start by determining how much you are able or willing to spend on a bathroom renovation. If you aren’t sure where to start, the National Association of the Remodeling Industry (NARI) has a step by step online worksheet
to walk you through the process. Plus, when you work with the professional design-build team at Booher, we can help you review your budget and provide an estimate to help you determine the feasibility of your project.
Where to Save and Where to Spend
- Save by keeping toilets, showers, and sinks in their original positions rather than relocating them within the room.
- Save by doing some of the demolition work yourself.
- Save on your water bills by installing water-conserving plumbing fixtures.
- Save by shopping around for the best rates for financing if you require a loan.
- Spend on good quality flooring and other materials that can withstand high traffic and humidity.
- Spend on professional installation of drywall, tile, plumbing and electrical wiring.
- Spend accordingly if you plan on staying in your home for more than five years, but don’t overspend if you are remodeling for resale.
A beautiful bathroom remodel
on a budget is possible! Contact
Booher Remodeling Company today to schedule a consultation in Indianapolis, Carmel, Brownsburg
, and the surrounding area. Read some of our recent reviews
to hear what our customers have to say, or learn more about us
by calling (317) 852-5546
. If you found this blog helpful, you may also be interested in reading our recent “Budget-Friendly Kitchen Remodeling” blog.