You’ve been saving up for a few years now, patiently waiting to start updating your master bathroom. You’ve saved pins upon pins on Pinterest—one hundred different wall colors, beautiful custom vanities
, and that modern clawfoot bathtub. You imagine escaping to your new bathroom after a long day, letting the demands and stressors slip away as you sip hot tea and relax in your soaker tub. Well, the time has come to stop dreaming and start designing with Booher Remodeling Company
Bathroom Design Services
At Booher Remodeling Company of Indianapolis, we offer more than general contracting and home remodeling services. Our design team
can help you work within your budget and create a bathroom remodeling plan that you’ll love. We can walk you through all your remodeling options and coordinate the many little details that make your new bathroom. From there, we develop a ballpark estimate for your project. You can then decide whether to proceed through our design-remodel process or walk away with no obligation.
The Design Process
We’ve streamlined a design-remodel process that helps you, our designers, and our contracting team work seamlessly to achieve your desired goals. If you decide to choose Booher Remodeling for your bathroom renovation
, here’s what you can expect:
- Initial Consultation. Here’s where you get to talk about your ideas and get a ballpark estimate for your remodel.
- Feasibility Analysis. This step is optional and adds a fee, but if you want a more detailed analysis of your budget and a better-defined scope of your project before proceeding, consider opting for this step.
- Preliminary Design. We proceed to this phase after the design agreement has been signed and you’ve put down your initial retainer. We’ll better define your project, come up with a preliminary floor plan, and revise your budget to get within 10 percent (plus or minus) of the final cost.
- Design Development. We’ll use the technology at our disposal to create a design for your finished bathroom remodel, including all your chosen finishes, lighting, electrical plan, and more.
- Construction Documents. Here’s where the design team starts to pass the torch to the contracting team. We’ll create construction documents and create a fixed budget based on these plans.
- Pre-Construction. In this step, you get a timeframe for when construction will start and approximately how long it will take. We start working like busy beavers behind the scenes to order all the materials so that we’re set for your remodel.
- Construction. Let the work begin! The time has come to start your project and see it to completion, all the while respecting you, your home, and your time.
Schedule a Consultation
Ready to take the first step? Contact Booher Remodeling Company
of Indianapolis today at (317) 852-5546
. We’d love to talk with you about your dream bathroom and help you get one step closer to making it a reality.